Brown Crocodile Belt
Brown Crocodile Belt
Our custom made to order crocodile belts are hand-cut and crafted in Melbourne, Australia. The crocodile skins are sourced from sustainably farmed animals in the Northern Territory (Australian saltwater crocs happen to yield the best leather since it’s very strong and very high density). The skins are tanned in Singapore in a state of the art facility under strict regulations and controls. It is so precious it is sold by the square centimetre. It’s then dyed, conditioned and cut by our maker in Melbourne. He only uses the belly skin for our belts to utilise the more subtle part of the skin pattern. He then backs them with full-grain belt leather and bevels the edge creating a strong and supple leather belt without the use of a filler for bulking. You can choose from a solid brass or nickled brass buckles or some of our whacky Western buckles and hardware. Being custom made means we can have very few buckle holes that are just enough to account for minor weight fluctuations in the belly.
Sizing please select your typical trouser/jeans waist size
- For further assistance with made-to-order our tailors are available via video consultation or in our showrooms. Click here to make an appointment.
Note: Made-to-order garments are made specifically for you. There is a 4-6 week lead time for these to be made and delivered to you. Due to the custom nature of these items, refunds for incorrect choice or change of mind are not possible.
- 100% Premium Australian sustainable crocodile skin.
- Brass or Nickled brass buckle option available
- Optional additional buckles can be interchanged.
- Not for sale outside of Australia due to the restrictions on exotic hides.
- Sizing relates to typical trouser waist. Beltmaker will allow excess based on size selected.
Use the chart below to determine your size based on your chest measurement or typical T-shirt/jeans sizing. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. Made to Order garments contain additional fit information on the product page.
- If you'd like some further fit advice consult a tailor online or in one of our showrooms or alternatively click here with any queries and we'd be delighted to assist.
Chest Width (cm)
Seat Width (cm)
|Drawstring Trousers or Shorts||Swimmers|
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
PLEASE ENTER THE DETAILS OF YOUR REQUEST. A MEMBER OF OUR SUPPORT STAFF WILL RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.