We've got your gifts sorted this Father's Day. Shop our new arrivals online or continue reading for our picks.
1. Eyewear Great acetate makes a world of difference, it’s firm yet organic feeling (It takes minimal plasticisers and long curing periods). For the frames themselves we used an independently owned maker in Northern Italy that fizzy drink Prosecco comes from. The two and three prong hinges were hand forged locally too, and are real pieces of hardware, not jewellery. Finally for the lenses we used Barberini, the best of the few makers of optical glass for lenses (We did not settle for the ubiquitous CR-39 plastic used in 99.99999999% of eyewear these days). Barberini glass has the best optical performance, it’s mechanically tough, scratch resistant and 100% recyclable (and not cheap). Shop the eyewear range here.
2. Espadrilles We've taken the classic espadrille and smartened it up a bit by reinforcing the sole with a comfortable internal cushioning, and used a superfine suede for the upper of the shoe to give it a little more polish. The double row stitch ensures extra strength around the upper of the shoe. These espadrilles are perfect to casualise a formal outfit or as a knock-around pair of shoes for the weekend. View the range here.
3. Chains Dwayne Michael Carter Jr said it best when he said ‘real men wear chains’. Or something along those lines. One part Sexy Beast and one part Slim Aarons, our unisex chains are made in Italy from solid brass with a gold coloured finish. Shop here.
4. MTO Utility Vests It's hard being a man sometimes, where do we put all our stuff when we're out and about? I'm not sold on carrying a man bag. I don't mind a backpack but when you need to return videotapes in a hurry they're annoying to take on and off, not to mention the damage they do to your jacket. This utility vest is the answer to all your problems. You can wear it over tailored clothing or just by itself with a bit of knitwear. Once you've got one of these you won't know how you lived without it. Now available made-to-measure in our showrooms and online, in your choice of cloth. Shop here.
5. Linen Shirts Our linen shirts are constructed from soft but durable linen and features our specially developed one piece collar for that clean look. We have added our signature oversized, slightly lower chest pocket. Shop here.
6. Printed Silk Ties Our printed silk ties are a cut above your average gifted tie. Made by hand in Northern Italy, they are self tipped and constructed with four folds. Not too flimsy or firm in the lining, the hold the perfect knot. View the range here.
7. Canvas Sneakers Made in Kyushu, Japan, these are our favourite sneakers to wear with tailoring. Shop here.
If you can't decide, we also offer gift vouchers. Get in touch to arrange yours.